- Brand Reviews
- Just CBD Full Review Brand
Just CBD Full Review Brand
Just CBD is just that; pure and unadulterated CBD. These products span the spectrum; from vape oils, bath bombs, pet treats, to gummies and creams. Just CBD is looking to corner the market on quality products. Many of their products have been a success with the wider CBD community, and users are celebrating their many positives.
The company is based in the U.S. and uses hemp that has been sourced from the U.S. as well. Some users suggest that this has boosted the quality of their products as opposed to some companies that may source from other countries.
They’ve recently been making waves by breaking into the global market and offering a rapidly expanding list of hemp-based products. This Just CBD review will take a look at some of the brand’s most popular items and give you a run-down on what may give you a bang for your buck.
Who Are Just CBD?
As more and more states have realized the benefits of CBD, this American company have been dedicated to catering to a burgeoning market. What began as a small operation in Florida has expanded to include a variety of products. They have raised standards by providing the public with lab reports that describe many of their products in detail.
Accessibility seems to be a major goal for Just CBD. They boast shipping to all 50 states in the U.S. and worldwide. As well as free shipping of orders that are over $100 to any continental U.S. state. They also feature free returns for any customer that isn’t satisfied with their products.
The company run promotions and coupon codes for new and repeat customers, such as 20% off orders with a minimum spend of $20, and other seasonal discounts. Other great deals include $25.00 off when you spend $75 or more with a code (the code varies) that you can apply upon checkout. If you’re in a bind and your cash flow is a little tight, they even have a financing option via Sezzle where you can make installment payments.
They guarantee that their products come with naturally extracted CBD and THC. This is of particular concern to the many consumers who are looking for compounds that contain components such as terpenes, flavonoids,
Their customer service department is also very responsive. They have hours typical of most American businesses. They are open from 9.30am until 6pm every Monday through
Just CBD Oils Tinctures
If you’re looking for a good full-spectrum or broad-spectrum CBD oil, Just CBD offers its own line. Their tinctures come in an array of sizes, from 50mg to 1500mg. The amount of CBD in each tincture is about 1.812% per each milligram and has 0.00% THC. This ensures maximum CBD benefits with no psychoactive effects.
- JustCBD’s Liquid CBD Honey Tincture: This tincture has a very potent and sweet honey flavor. However, it really does seem to pack a punch and there seems to be a lot of other users that agree. While subjective, their effects seem quite palpable, and many other users have reported the mitigation of a variety of symptoms, including anxiety and pain. Users can choose between 50mg to 1500mg. The price ranges from $15.00 up to $119.99.
- JustCBD’s Daily Dose Coconut Oil: This is a broad-spectrum CBD oil. Unlike some other oil tinctures on the market, the taste is subtle and not overpowering. It comes packaged in a syringe and contains 65mg of CBD. It also features high-grade, kosher vegetable glycerin along with MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) coconut oil. MCT coconut oils are thought to be healthier for the body for a variety of reasons.
One major reason to think this is because MCT coconut oil contains shorter chains of fat, which is thought to make it easier for consumers to digest. It has also been cited as promoting feelings of fullness and helping to burn calories. And at $13.00 a bottle, it’s a pretty affordable buy.
However, as the name suggests you may have to use this product long-term (daily) to see any long-lasting effects. Depending on your unique situation and physicality, there may not be any immediate results.
- Daily Dose Hemp Seed Oil: Daily Dose Hemp Seed Oil is a broad-spectrum CBD Oil that contains 65mg of CBD and is packaged in a syringe. It has natural hemp seed oil, a product that boasts kosher-grade vegetable glycerin as well as a host of nutrients, fatty acids, and other bioactive compounds.
- JustCBD’s Coconut Oil Tincture: This tincture is quite similar to the ‘Daily Dose Coconut Oil’ product. It features a heaping dose of MCT coconut oil along with a helping of broad-spectrum CBD. It is recommended that this tincture be taken as needed and also has a nice, light coconut flavor. It is priced at $14.99-$119.99 depending on the size.
Just CBD sells a profusion of gummies. A Just CBD gummie review wouldn’t be complete without a run-down of all the kinds of gummies available through their online store. This includes a host of flavors like Clear Bear, Sour
With such unique and tasty names, it’s no wonder that people rave about the sweet and tasty flavor, as well as a great hit of CBD. They offer sizes ranging from 250mg to 3000mg jars. However, consumers must take great care to not expose these treats to high temperatures. The site warns that gummies may melt in heat over 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- CBD Gummy Bears: Just CBD’s gummy bears take a new spin on an old classic. The bears come with a hefty dose of cannabidiol and in two flavors: Clear Bear and Sour
Bear. The Clear Bear flavor takes a gander on the way you did gummy bears as a kid; slightly translucent and sweet. Sour Bear is a sweet/sour taste combo that looks opaque. Both flavors are available in all sizes.
- CBD Dried Fruit Pineapple Chunks: Each jar contains natural dried fruit. Each piece boasts approximately 12 mg of CBD and pure cane sugar. In addition to terpenes and cannabinoids, users also get a dose of vitamin C and vitamin B6 in each serving.
- CBD Dried Fruit Diced Mango: Fresh dried mangoes are part and parcel of this treat. It has 21mg of CBD per each serving (a dosage is 5 pieces) as well as potassium, vitamin C, and small amounts of iron and magnesium. This product is available in all sizes.
- CBD Gummy Ribbons: These gummy concoctions are a rainbow delight that comes with a fruity taste. The ribbons are available in all size jars and not only a hit of CBD (12.5 mg. per piece) but also natural antioxidants.
- CBD Watermelon Ring Gummies: Users can get a taste of ripe watermelon and a little bit of protein as well. These gummies contain 21mg of CBD a piece and come in all available size jars.
Just CBD Signature Doobie
The Just CBD Signature Hemp Doobie is a homage to the doobie (or joint) and is derived from the Master Kush indica strain. It has the look and
- Signature Hemp Doobie CBD Joint Master Kush (Indica): This doobie is pre-rolled and contains “Master Kush,” a strain that is the result of a cross between two other distinctive “landrace” strains that originated from the Hindu Kush region. Each doobie has dried hemp, terpenes,
Just CBD Infused Topical Pain Cream
Chronic pain sufferers or those who need to address injuries often use topical pain creams as alternatives to traditional medicine. CBD infused topical pain creams are often applied directly to the skin of the affected area.
- CBD Infused Pain Cream: This product comes in 250mg and 100mg bottles. In addition to Hemp CBD, it also contains organic aloe, coconut oil, and sunflower seed oil.
JustCBD Steak Bites Dog Treats
Your doggy companion doesn’t have to be left behind when it comes to CBD benefits. With these dog treats, your canine can get a great hit of CBD without all the fuss.
- CBD Infused Dog Treats (Steak Bites): Trying to give CBD oil to your dog can be a messy affair, so Just CBD has made it easy for your pet to get pharmaceutical-grade CBD, along with tasty beef and ground wheat, yellow corn and animal fat in each treat.
Just CBD Vape Oils
Vaping has become the newest wave for consumers to get their fix without all of the fillers that are synonymous with some other traditional methods. To enjoy these oils, users typically utilize vape pens or vaporizers that turn the oils into a vapor they can inhale.
- Pineapple Express CBD Vape Oil: This vape oil contains hemp seed oil tincture and vegetable glycerin and other natural flavors. It comes with different potency options from 250mg to 1000mg.
- Sour Diesel Signature CBD Vape Cartridge: This is a pre-filled cartridge containing the strain “Sour Diesel.” It contains 200mg of CBD and vegetable glycerin, the strain is also broad-spectrum. It is recommended that users employ a 510 thread battery that does 450mah to enjoy this product.
- Mango Vape Cartridge: This cartridge is prefilled with mango flavored vape oil. It is THC-free and contains 200mg of CBD. The strain is broad-spectrum hemp, and also contains vegetable glycerin. It is recommended that any vape pen kit used with this product utilizes at least a 510 thread battery with 450 mah in power and a 1ml tank.
Cost (Prices are Subject to Change)
JustCBD Oil Tinctures
JustCBD’s Liquid CBD Honey Tincture
- 50 mg – $15.00
- 100 mg – $20.00
- 250 mg – $40.00
- 550 mg – $79.99
- 1000 mg – $99.99
- 1500 mg – $119.99
JustCBD’s Coconut Oil Tincture
- 50 mg – $14.99
- 100 mg – $19.99
- 250 mg – $39.99
- 550 mg – $79.99
- 1000 mg – $99.99
- 1500 mg – $119.99
JustCBD Daily Dose Oils
- Coconut – $13.00
- Hemp Seed Oil – $13.00
- CBD Gummy Bears – $23.99
- CBD Dried Fruit Pineapple Chunks – $23.99
- CBD Dried Fruit Diced Mango – $23.99
- CBD Gummy Ribbons – $23.99
- CBD Watermelon Ring Gummies – $23.99
Signature Hemp Doobie CBD Joint Master Kush (Indica) – $15.99
CBD Infused Pain Cream
- 100 mg – $20.00
- 250 mg – $40.00
CBD Infused Dog Treats (Steak Bites) –$35.00
Pineapple Express CBD Vape Oil
100 mg – $20.00
250 mg – $30.00
500 mg – $50.00
1000 mg – $70.00
Sour Diesel Signature CBD Vape Cartridge – $34.00
Mango Vape Cartridge – $20.00
One of the significant benefits of choosing CBD as opposed to other supplements is the full range of available options. Whether you are looking for a very traditional CBD solution, such as capsules, or something a little different, the CBD industry is sure to offer you the perfect solution. Leaf Simply CBD is a brand […]
The CBD industry has exploded in popularity over the last few years in the UK, this can largely be attributed to more and more people becoming aware of the health benefits of cannabidiol. It is now common when walking down a British high street to see signs in windows advertising products for sale, as well […]
CBD, or cannabidiol, oil has become something of a regular product these days; as more and more conditions are able to be helped by consuming it. Plus, more people than ever understand that it isn’t some kind of dangerous, cannabis-laden substance, but instead a useful supplement to make your life a great deal more comfortable. […]
CBD is now completely legal in the UK, and surprisingly this is something that most people are still not aware of. As a result of the legalization, there are a number of new and exciting brands appearing across the country. There has been almost constant media attention on the health benefits of CBD over the […]
It is rare to find a company that both sells cannabis and invests a large quantity of their time into research, working to ensure that customers have access to only the best products that offer maximum health benefits. Mary’s Medicinals is one of these rare companies, priding themselves on staying up-to-date with the most recent […]
Better known as CBD, cannabidiol is the most abundant non-intoxicating substance in marijuana and is also taken from the hemp plant. Now that growing industrial hemp is legal in the United States, sellers of CBD are taking the cannabinoid from the hemp plant to guarantee a minimal level of THC, which is the most abundant […]