- Brand Reviews
- OK CBD Comprehensive Review [Is it Worth it?]
OK CBD Comprehensive Review [Is it Worth it?]
Earlier this year, we reviewed a brand called OK CBD. Since we published our review, the brand has made several improvements – their product range has expanded, and they have introduced some new things to their site.
So, we think it’s time for an updated OK CBD review!
OK CBD Quick Summary
- First-class delivery on all products
- Affordable prices
- Full-spectrum products
- American-grown hemp
- Stocked in distinguished stores, such as Sainbury’s
- Monthly subscription service
- No lab reports confirming product contents
- A small range of products
Want to know more about our favorite brands at Natural Wellness? Find a high-quality and diverse product range here.
OK CBD Full Review
Here at Natural Wellness, we regularly bring you full reviews of the most popular and the newest CBD brands out there. However, the CBD market is continually changing, and brands are having to adapt.
Without further ado, let’s jump right in and discover what OK CBD really has to offer.
Who Is OK CBD?
You might already be aware of the OK Vape brand. This brand sells nicotine e-liquids and is so popular that its products are stocked in supermarkets such as Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury’s, and Argos.
Eventually, OK Vape decided to launch a sister brand, and OK CBD was born. This brand specializes in CBD oils, intended to be taken sublingually rather than vaped. These oils are vegan, gluten
The hemp used to make these CBD products is sourced from the USA, ensuring that it is safe to consume. The UK manufacturing facility then produces the CBD products, which are tested at every manufacturing stage to ISO-7 standards.
Originally being a vape brand, it’s no wonder that OK CBD has decided to focus on flavored varieties of CBD oil. Most CBD users will agree that the taste of CBD oil is not all that pleasant, and so this is a great idea. However, if you enjoy non-flavored CBD oils, then this might not be the brand for you.
OK CBD appears exceptionally committed to providing a high-quality service, and their customer service reflects this. It is very easy to get in touch with the company if you have any problems. Even shipping is simple – all orders are sent by first class post, and many orders are received the next day. Plus, all orders over £14 are free of charge. This price is a lot lower than what other CBD companies offer, and we think that’s a nice touch!
OK CBD also has a loyalty program for returning customers. And their monthly subscription service can save you 10% on CBD oils, allowing you to receive a package every month without having to continually re-purchase. And the service can be canceled or paused at any time.
OK CBD Products
In our last OK CBD review, we mentioned that the brand only stocked CBD oils, which we found disappointing. Most CBD companies sell a range of products, and we thought that OK CBD could at least branch out a little.
Well, now they have! OK CBD now stocks both oils and capsules, and the oils even come in an extended range of strengths. Let’s take a look.
OK CBD Oil
The OK CBD oils are clearly of high quality. They are made using USA-grown hemp and produced in a UK facility compliant with ISO-7 standards. The products are all pharmaceutical-grade and safe to consume, so you don’t have to worry about taking anything strange.
The oils come in a 15ml bottle, packaged in cobalt blue glass. CBD oil is vulnerable to degrading if it is improperly stored; these bottles ensure that the CBD is protected while also looking good on your bathroom shelf. They feature an easy-to-use dropper to administer the CBD.
As we have mentioned, all of the OK CBD oils are flavored. The four flavors are Vanilla, Orange, Spearmint, and Summer Berry. All of the oils are available in strengths of 50mg, 200mg, and 400mg, while the Spearmint and Summer Berry flavors also come in an 800mg option:
- 50mg: £7.00
- 200mg: £19.00
- 400mg: £25.00
- 800mg: (Spearmint and Summer Berry only) £45
You also have the option to purchase a multipack, which is now cheaper than buying bottles separately. The multipacks give you the option to choose individual flavors for each bottle, allowing you to mix and match and give a few different options a try.
- 50mg CBD Oil 3 x Multipack: £16
- 200mg CBD Oil 3 x Multipack: £50
- 400mg CBD Oil 3 x Multipack: £65
- 800mg CBD Oil 3 x Multipack: £115
- 200mg CBD Oil 4 x Multipack: £65
- 400mg CBD Oil 4 x Multipack: £85
- 800mg CBD Oil 4 x Multipack: £150
OK CBD Capsules
The capsules are a new addition to OK CBD. From just 66p per capsule, the OK CBD capsules are an absolute steal. Buying in bulk will also save you money and offers the capsules for a discounted price – more on that below.
The capsules are tasteless, offering an option that avoids the flavored CBD oils. They are full-spectrum, offering a variety of cannabinoids, but still with less than 0.2% THC.
There are a few different options for the CBD capsules.
CBD Capsules – Medium Strength (10mg)
- 30 Capsules: £25
- 90 Capsules: £60 (save 12%)
- 180 Capsules: £112.50 (save 18%)
CBD Capsules – High Strength (25mg)
- 30 Capsules: £45
- 90 Capsules: £121.50 (save 12%)
- 180 Capsules: £202.50 (save 18%)
OK CBD Pros
- The brand is growing and expanding. We love that they are continually updating their range and their site because it shows dedication to the evolving CBD industry. Plus, it keeps us excited about what else is coming!
- The website is professional and very easy to use. This is something simple, but not something we see all the time!
- OK CBD now offers a monthly subscription service; never will you have to worry about running out of CBD again! The service offers 10% off every month, and you can pause or cancel at any time with no worries.
- There is free first-class delivery on all orders over £14, ensuring that you will receive your product quickly.
- The company has a lot of positive reviews, showing that customers are satisfied with what they receive.
- The products are actually very affordable, especially with deals and discounts.
OK CBD Cons
- We would prefer it if OK CBD published their lab reports so that we can see that their claims are verified.
- For those who prefer other methods of consumption, they will have to look elsewhere; the range is still quite small. That being said, OK CBD might have chosen to specialise in these products in order to ensure the utmost quality
Our Final Thoughts on OK CBD
OK CBD has improved a lot since we last saw them. There was nothing wrong with the company in the first place. But it’s great to see that this brand is adapting to the market. It makes us excited to see what the company has in store next!
If you’re looking for affordable and effective CBD products, then OK CBD is definitely somewhere you should look. There is a decent range of CBD products for you to browse in a variety of exciting flavors and potencies.
All in all, we think OK CBD is a great brand.
Final Verdict: 7/10
If you want to browse more CBD products, check out even more brand reviews on our site and begin exploring!