CBD’s popularity has grown traction over recent years for its seemingly endless list of medicinal benefits. Over time state after state has made this cannabinoid legal for patients to use in the treatment of a variety of debilitating conditions. While some states continue to drag their feet when it comes to giving cannabis the limelight it deserves, and remain to keep it an illegal substance. We are pleased to say that more and more places are getting on board with CBD and all it can offer!
When we consider the fight that cannabis has and remains to be up against. It comes as no real surprise that so much focus is placed on the serious diseases and conditions that CBD can help with. I know as a result of so much hard work and research that CBD is capable of treating conditions such as:
The spotlight has very much been placed on CBD in recent years, with vast amounts of research going into how it can aid conditions such as the ones listed above. The above list is to name but a few of the life-altering conditions that CBD has been shown to fight against.
With this in mind, we can wholeheartedly understand the reasons behind CBD and other cannabinoids being promoted in this way. However, what we don’t often hear in the news and online, is how CBD can be great for ANYBODY to use!
In this article, we are going to look at why CBD shouldn’t be reserved just for people who suffer from certain medical conditions. And why, in fact it should be considered normal to consume for all of us, each day. By isolating a massive part of the population, we are merely adding to the stigma already present around this wonderful plant.
Why take CBD daily?
So let’s just delve right into it, shall we? While many of you may be reading this with an air of scepticism, hear us out.
We already know that CBD packs a powerful punch to the face of so many conditions. And as such has shoved THC off the top spot for the most discussed compound in cannabis! There are obvious reasons for CBD’s successes in the medical world, a lot of which come down to the following properties:
- Promotes overall feelings of well-being
With a list like that, perhaps you can see where we are going with this. A natural product that can promote so many incredible processes within the body? With little to no side effects? Surely this should become part of our everyday life!
A staggering 71% of all adults in America reportedly take dietary supplements such as multivitamins, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Calcium to name a few, every single day. These are taken in such astounding numbers because they are not only widely socially accepted, but they are even recommended by many trusted sources.
There is no doubt that giving your body what it needs with a balanced diet, and some helpful supplements is a great idea. We know that supplements such as the ones listed above can promote our body’s essential nutrients, and can even sometimes improve overall health and help manage some health conditions. So what makes CBD any different? What is stopping us from consuming a measured and healthy dose of CBD every day to maintain good health?
How can CBD benefit us in our day-to-day lives?
Obviously, the list of therapeutic properties contained with CBD makes it an incredible option for patient’s who have had no luck with more traditional prescription medication.
But for others who are in good health with no serious conditions, CBD can also prove incredibly beneficial. Just like our everyday vitamins and minerals which have been designed to keep us healthy; CBD is the all-natural equivalent!
By no means do we suggest that CBD should replace the usual supplements we take daily, and CBD like anything else should be discussed with your doctor before becoming part of your life. However, the research speaks for itself in terms of how CBD works to prevent a range of conditions, much like any other daily supplement claims to do.
While CBD can promote a positive mindset, as well as working in a similar way to Vitamin C to remove potentially damaging oxidizing agents from the body. It also works with your body to inhibit the development of cancer, keep inflammation down and promote healthy sleep. All these positive side effects of CBD are what make it such an incredible treatment for patients who are in real need. It is also what makes it an obvious choice for our every-day general health.
Unlike most other daily supplements, CBD contains nothing extra and is completely natural. This means that it comes with no unpleasant side effects, which unfortunately cannot be said for some of the most popular daily vitamins and minerals. There have been no reported negative side effects of taking “too much” CBD, making it a safe option for all ages.
Final Thoughts on using CBD For Our General Health
It is clear that the biggest roadblock between CBD and the general public is the stigma attached to the cannabis plant. With some states such as Colorado embracing CBD and even making it accessible in the local supermarkets, others are still incredibly reluctant to give it the time of day.
While many CBD advocates continue to promote the incredible health benefits of the plant. It is still an uphill struggle even today, with so many people who cannot separate the “high” given from THC from the rest of the plant. Unfortunately, however, this stigma continues to prevent sick and poor people from accessing the much-needed medicine that they desperately need.
It is important for this reason, as well as so many more that we should discuss CBD in terms of the every-day. To allow people from all walks of life, no matter what their health or living situation, to have the opportunity to really understand all that CBD is capable of.
With all of this in mind, we understand that every day health supplements and nutrition is an incredibly personal choice. So whether CBD would work as an every day supplement for our general health is really down to the user to determine. However whether you agree or not, it is hard to argue against the overwhelming evidence that proves how useful CBD is in maintaining a positive and healthy mind and body.
To your health and happiness.
- How Can CBD Help You Up Your Game?
- What Epidiolex is, and How to Get it
- The 5 Best CBD Creams for Arthritis and Joint Pain
- How Long Does CBD Last? [A Timeline of Your System]
- When to Integrate CBD into Your Sex Life
- CBD-Infused Tea and Coffee: Revelation… or Total Gimmick?
- Are CBD Pills Better than CBD Oil? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe to Take with Prescription Drugs?
- 10 Best CBD Oil UK Tinctures [2018-2019 Update]
- Does the Digestive System Decrease the Effects of CBD Oil? [Answered]
- CBD-Infused Beer: The Biggest Thing to Ever Hit the Adult Beverage Market?
- CBD Oil and Coconut Oil: A Perfect Molecular Matchup?
- The 5 Best CBD Capsules for 2018 [Ranked by Potency]
- The History of Cannabidiol: A Chronological Timeline of CBD-Related Events
- Is CBD Oil Dangerous? [Busting the Myths…]
- What is a Full Spectrum Oil? [Experts Answer]
- How to Mask the Taste of CBD Oil
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Fitness Routine
- Why CBD Dabbing Can Work for Pain Relief
- Will CBD Liposomes Change the Cannabis Market Forever?
- CBD Oil for Alzheimer's Disease
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code
- CBD Oil for Neuropathy [The Complete Guide]
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner's Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil for Dementia: Understanding the Facts
- Is CBD Coffee Any Good? [Advice From a Java Connoisseur]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here's What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- Green Roads CBD Review
- What's the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What's the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil For Bipolar Disorder
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here's How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- "I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]"
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- SOL CBD Review + Coupon Code (2018)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]