With the rise of CBD taking over the world (or at least in America), we have seen an increase in quirky and innovative products hitting the shelves over the past few years. It seems like states are beginning to embrace the wonder that is cannabidiol, and as such, it means companies are rolling out new trends on a monthly basis!
While some CBD products have indeed flopped, CBD water seems to be in it for the long haul, but does it have the potential to be the next big thing? We have taken a look at all you need to know about CBD water, and whether you need to make it part of your daily hydration!
What is CBD Water?
By now we assume that the vast majority of our readers are familiar with CBD, but for those who are just dipping their toe into the CBD water (do you get it?), let’s quickly run through things!
Cannabidiol, better known as CBD, is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found within the marijuana plant. Yes, the very same plant that can be the product of a mind-altering high, but don’t worry – CBD has no part in the high, so it makes an excellent treatment for those who don’t want their day-to-day life affected!
Over recent years, we have seen CBD infused-everything! From pizza and butter through to beer and soap, some of these products have managed to stick around, but many have been less than a success, so what about CBD water?
Unsurprisingly, CBD water is merely water infused with CBD; it is as simple as that! While some brands may choose to include other factors, big brand Kind Water also incorporate terpenes in their CBD water (terpenes are part of the marijuana plant that gives it its smell and taste, but they are also responsible for controlling how the cannabinoids function). However, in its basic form, CBD water is precisely what it sounds like!
What are the Benefits of CBD Water?
You may be wondering how CBD water is any different to taking normal CBD, and in a way you would be right in thinking there was very little difference! However, CBD water does offer specific benefits that regular CBD oil does not.
Let us explain: CBD water is not only full of the usual benefits of CBD, but it also interacts with our bodies more effectively, and this is where things can become slightly confusing!
CBD molecules in their standard form are basically too big for our bodies to effectively process, meaning that when we consume CBD through an edible (which is one the most popular methods of consumption, as it is known for tasting pretty bad on its own), we lose up to 90% of the CBD itself.
In the case of CBD water, the CBD compounds are first broken down into what are known as nanoparticles, which are then a hell of a lot easier for our bodies to absorb. This process is known as homogenizing, and it results in an extremely bioavailable product!
When we consume CBD in its bioavailable form, the nanoparticles are better able to cross the blood-brain barrier, meaning that we can benefit much more from the effects of the cannabinoid.
Pretty nifty, right?
Who is CBD Water for?
The main benefit of CBD water for the vast majority of consumers is the apparent increase in absorption, and therefore better results for those suffering from various medical complaints.
However, there are other benefits to taking CBD water that make it an ideal choice for many people. We have seen a pretty obvious direction for many brands that have chosen to target those in the sporting industry. CBD water has shown real potential as a hydration method for athletes, and many brands market their water as both a great way to hydrate on the go while easing sore muscles, stiffness and generally benefitting from CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties.
CBD water is also great for those who are a little wary of cannabis products! CBD is fairly well-known now, and most people accept that although it comes from the cannabis plant, it will not result in a high. However, for a lot of people, consuming CBD as oil or as an edible is too close to home, especially if they aren’t cannabis supporters.
CBD water is a new way to consider medicating with CBD; it is nothing like other products that are associated with the marijuana industry (unlike CBD edibles, which can often be compared to edibles that contain THC), CBD water is a product in and of itself. It is discreet and has no aftertaste, so really if it weren’t for the labeling, you would never even know you were consuming CBD at all!
Final Thoughts on CBD Water
CBD water is still in its infancy, so it is essential that we don’t get too carried away just yet! However, we have seen dozens of CBD products come and go, so you get a feel for those that are going to make waves in the industry, and for us, CBD water is indeed one to watch!
Discreet, medicinally beneficial, and hydrating! We have seen water infused with vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes for years – it is time to make way for CBD!
- How Can CBD Help You Up Your Game?
- What Epidiolex is, and How to Get it
- The 5 Best CBD Creams for Arthritis and Joint Pain
- How Long Does CBD Last? [A Timeline of Your System]
- When to Integrate CBD into Your Sex Life
- CBD-Infused Tea and Coffee: Revelation… or Total Gimmick?
- Are CBD Pills Better than CBD Oil? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe to Take with Prescription Drugs?
- 10 Best CBD Oil UK Tinctures [2018-2019 Update]
- Does the Digestive System Decrease the Effects of CBD Oil? [Answered]
- CBD-Infused Beer: The Biggest Thing to Ever Hit the Adult Beverage Market?
- CBD Oil and Coconut Oil: A Perfect Molecular Matchup?
- The 5 Best CBD Capsules for 2018 [Ranked by Potency]
- The History of Cannabidiol: A Chronological Timeline of CBD-Related Events
- Is CBD Oil Dangerous? [Busting the Myths…]
- What is a Full Spectrum Oil? [Experts Answer]
- How to Mask the Taste of CBD Oil
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Fitness Routine
- Why CBD Dabbing Can Work for Pain Relief
- Will CBD Liposomes Change the Cannabis Market Forever?
- CBD Oil for Alzheimer's Disease
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code
- CBD Oil for Neuropathy [The Complete Guide]
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner's Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil for Dementia: Understanding the Facts
- Is CBD Coffee Any Good? [Advice From a Java Connoisseur]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here's What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- Green Roads CBD Review
- What's the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What's the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil For Bipolar Disorder
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here's How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- "I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]"
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- SOL CBD Review + Coupon Code (2018)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]