Founded by a handful of Colorado natives who dreamed of bringing premium quality CBD to the masses, CBDistillery specializes in 99% pure CBD isolate slabs but also brings a host of other products to the table. It claims that its customers are spreading the #CBDMOVEMENT with every slab they break.
- Official website link: www.cbdistillery.com
The company was only founded in 2016 but has already made an impact on social media and has even won an award or two. Keep reading to see if CBDistillery deserves this praise or if it is nothing more than a flash in the pan.
Review of CBDistillery’s Isolate Slab
The company’s famous slab contains a minimum of 99% CBD isolate and is free from pesticides and is also non-GMO. It comes in hardened slab form in the following sizes:
- ½ gram: $15
- 1 gram: $30
- 3.5 grams: $105
- 7 grams: $192.50
- 14 grams: $378
While it may seem expensive, you have to bear in mind that you’re getting virtually pure CBD and 14 grams should last you a very long time. As the slab is hard, it is up to you to determine how much you want and measuring it is rather difficult. We love the slab’s ‘snow crystals’ appearance when it gets broken down a little and when you dab it straight, it is akin to breathing in a type of vapor.
The slab’s versatility is unquestionably one of its plus points. You can use it straight, melt it down and add coconut oil to it or even sprinkle it on your food! CBDistillery claims the slab has zero THC and it comes directly from industrial hemp oil that has been extracted from the plant’s mature stalks and stems.
When you use it ‘neat,’ you feel the effects extremely quickly. Its strength means it works to treat chronic pain, anxiety, stress, and a variety of symptoms attributed to common ailments. Overall, it is clean and melts easily at fairly low temperatures.
Review of CBDistillery’s Full Spectrum CBD Tincture
We expected a lot from this tincture; primarily because it was ranked #3 by Rave Reviews in its Best 20 CBD Oils of the Year list. The first three sizes (250, 500 and 1000mg of CBD) are in 15ml bottles while the 2500 and 5000mg bottles contain 30ml of tincture. The smallest bottle costs just $20 while the super strength 5000mg bottle costs $240.
It is important to note that all of the tinctures are on sale at present with varying discounts of between $10 and $25. They are free from pesticides and include coconut MCT oil to improve bioavailability. In the smallest bottle, you get 250mg of CBD at a strength of 1.81%. The 5000mg is significantly stronger at over 19%.
We were impressed by the fact that CBDistillery has printed a copy of the lab results which can be viewed underneath each tincture description. It is a level of transparency we have come to expect from the top brands but is seldom met.
It is important to note that you shouldn’t vape the tinctures because of the MCT coconut oil which makes them dangerous to inhale. You are better off using the slab or powder isolates to create vape juice, and CBDistillery says it will be selling its own line of vape juice soon. When using the tincture, hold the requisite number of drops beneath your tongue for a few seconds before swallowing.
While all of these tinctures offer value for money, the 5000mg is excellent for relieving all manner of problematic symptoms in double quick time. There is no question as to the strength or efficacy of these tinctures.
Other CBDistillery Products
The company sells a number of CBD infused products including its popular CBD capsules. You can purchase a bottle of 30 capsules with 25mg of CBD apiece for $50. As is the case with the tinctures, these capsules also contain MCT coconut oil.
Its Serendipity Terpsolate is a unique product that you won’t find in the majority of online stores. It includes 99% pure CBD isolate and terpenes derived from hemp. You receive 1 gram of this product for $45; please note that it comes in slab form. It provides a lovely scent similar to mint chocolate ice cream, and it also tastes amazing. Other Terpsolate options include Jack Herer and Bubba Kush.
If you want to add cannabidiol to your daily beauty regimen, try CBDdefine skin care cream. Each 1-ounce container has 500mg of cream for $50. It has a host of skin-friendly ingredients such as olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, sunflower oil and bee wax. You should use it first thing in the morning and the last thing at night if you want beautiful skin as well as relief from medical problems such as anxiety or chronic pain.
Customers looking for even more CBDistillery products can choose between the broad spectrum CBD wax and the infused softgels although we wonder how popular the CBD suppositories are!
CBDistillery Purchasing Information
You can find all of CBDistillery’s products on its Website’s Shop Page. Customers receive free shipping on all orders over $75 once price reductions have been taken into account. Otherwise, you will pay $8 for standard USPS shipping. The majority of packages should be shipped within 48 hours of payment, and you should allow 2-4 working days for your order to arrive.
Final Thoughts on CBDistillery
Few CBD companies offer such a wide range of premium quality products. We are particularly impressed with its slab isolate which works remarkably quickly and smells as strong as CBDistillery claims. We have no qualms about the effectiveness of the company’s tinctures which are every bit as good as advertised and the pricing is reasonable.
Aside from some grievances over recent Black Friday sale prices, the majority of customer reviews are positive. There is no question that CBDistillery is a CBD seller on the rise. It has already promised to release further products soon, and we look forward to this firm’s inevitable expansion. Verdict 9/10
- Official website link: www.cbdistillery.com
- How to Tell if CBD is Good [Simple Tips and Techniques]
- 5 Incredibly Simple CBD Edibles Recipes [For the AVERAGE Cook!]
- 5 Reasons Why CBD Oil is Not Working For You
- How Can CBD Help You Up Your Game?
- What Epidiolex is, and How to Get it
- The 5 Best CBD Creams for Arthritis and Joint Pain
- How Long Does CBD Last? [A Timeline of Your System]
- When to Integrate CBD into Your Sex Life
- CBD-Infused Tea and Coffee: Revelation… or Total Gimmick?
- Are CBD Pills Better than CBD Oil? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe to Take with Prescription Drugs?
- 10 Best CBD Oil UK Tinctures [2018-2019 Update]
- Does the Digestive System Decrease the Effects of CBD Oil? [Answered]
- CBD-Infused Beer: The Biggest Thing to Ever Hit the Adult Beverage Market?
- CBD Oil and Coconut Oil: A Perfect Molecular Matchup?
- The 5 Best CBD Capsules for 2018 [Ranked by Potency]
- The History of Cannabidiol: A Chronological Timeline of CBD-Related Events
- Is CBD Oil Dangerous? [Busting the Myths…]
- What is a Full Spectrum Oil? [Experts Answer]
- How to Mask the Taste of CBD Oil
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Fitness Routine
- Why CBD Dabbing Can Work for Pain Relief
- Will CBD Liposomes Change the Cannabis Market Forever?
- CBD Oil for Alzheimer's Disease
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code
- CBD Oil for Neuropathy [The Complete Guide]
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner's Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil for Dementia: Understanding the Facts
- Is CBD Coffee Any Good? [Advice From a Java Connoisseur]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here's What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- Green Roads CBD Review
- What's the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What's the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil For Bipolar Disorder
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here's How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- "I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]"
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- SOL CBD Review + Coupon Code (2018)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]