CBD products are becoming increasingly popular thanks to the changes in legislation which allow companies to transport hemp-based products around the country. The hemp plant is extremely low in THC which is the psychoactive compound that makes marijuana illegal in so many places.
With so many new companies using premium quality supercritical CO2 extraction, the standard of CBD products is rising; can KOI CBD meet the challenge?
Who Are KOI CBD?
KOI CBD is a California-based company that was established in 2015. All of its products contain 99% cannabidiol which is extracted through pharmaceutical grade processes in a facility that is cGMP certified. Every single batch of CBD is traceable from start to finish, and its products contain 0% THC. It sells a variety of products, but we’re going to focus on its CBD oil range.
Review of KOI CBD Vape Juice
Unlike the majority of CBD oil sellers, KOI CBD offers six different flavors for you to enjoy:
- Blue: Blue Raspberry Dragonfruit
- Red: The Classic Strawberry Milkshake
- White: Flavorless Additive
- Gold: Vanilla Caramel Custard
- Jade: Watermelon Green Apple Sour
- Pink: Pink Lemonade
Each 30ml bottle comes in four different strengths:
- 100mg: $29.99 (except for white which does not have a 100mg option)
- 250mg: $39.99
- 500mg: $59.99
- 1000mg: $99.99
There is also a KOI Variety Pack which gives you 5 bottles for the price of 4.
We were delighted to find that KOI CBD has clearly stated the ingredients on the label. For the record, its CBD oil contains (in no particular order) 100% all-natural CBD isolate, propylene glycol, food-grade vegetable glycerin, and some natural & artificial flavorings.
In keeping with the company’s stance on transparency, it has published the results of the high-performance liquid chromatography test it performed on its products to prove they contain zero THC. KOI CBD even performed a gas chromatography flame ionization detection test to prove their products don’t contain any terpenes. As a result, no one can be in any doubt as to the reputation of the organization.
You can vape KOI CBD oil, and the company offers a number of vaporizer options including a KOI Stik for $16.99 and a KOI Fitt Starter Kit for $44.99. The KOI Stik is a very handy device as it makes the vaping process easy. It also has an extremely impressive battery life. The battery still operates at 80% power after 300 charges which makes it one of the most durable on the market.
When it comes to the taste of the various vape juices, it is entirely a matter of personal preference. We found that the Red Koi option tasted okay while the Gold Koi offers a unique and very pleasant aftertaste. If we’re to be critical, we would have to say that the additives placed in the CBD oil are quite apparent and may not be to everyone’s taste.
How to Consume KOI CBD Vape Juice
When it comes to KOI’s CBD Vape Juice, you should use it exactly as you would an e-liquid. This enables you to get an even dose of CBD throughout the day for maximum impact. As there are no special settings or wattage requirements to worry about, you can use the juices in any vape device.
Each dropper contains 20 drops for a total of 1ml, and KOI CBD recommends that you take a maximum of 3 x 1ml doses a day as needed if you are using it as a tincture. In this case, hold the drops underneath the tongue for up to 20 seconds before swallowing. The company also recommends that you wait up to 3 hours after your first dose to see how the CBD affects you.
Efficacy of KOI CBD Vape Juice
The whole point of KOI CBD products is to use them as an alternative to traditional medicine. If you’re looking to deal with conditions such as anxiety or depression, you can start with one of the lower strength options. However, if you suffer from chronic pain, we recommend using the 500mg or 1000mg bottles.
According to the litany of customer reviews we have read, KOI CBD Vape Juice does an excellent job when it comes to reducing symptoms of anxiety such as dizziness, shortness of breath and high blood pressure. Typically, in these situations, people must use prescription or over the counter medicine but KOI’s CBD products make these drugs redundant.
Users suffering from chronic pain were also delighted at how quickly the higher strength doses work on reducing it. In fact, the products are so effective that some users took several days even to notice the pain was gone!
If you go to the website, you will encounter an impressive array of testimonials from users suffering from ailments such as PTSD, Diabetes, Epilepsy, Sleep Problems and Stomach Disorders. In every case, their suffering was eased through regular usage of KOI CBD products.
Where Can I Buy The KOI CBD Range?
While we have spotted the KOI CBD range on sale in different online outlets, it is always best to make your purchase from the Official KOI CBD Website. If you’re looking for something other than vape juice, why not try the company’s Tropical Gummies or Lavender Oil? It is also about to release a new product called KOI Naturals.
KOI CBD is working hard to establish a positive reputation in what is a competitive market. Despite posting proof of the quality of its products on the site, the company still invites customers to ask further questions.
Overall, we believe that KOI CBD sells premium quality products, but you must be prepared to pay extra for the privilege. If you purchase the 1000mg bottle, for example, you only receive 30 servings for $99.99. For users that consume three servings a day, a bottle will last just 10 days.
However, we would argue that people who suffer from chronic pain will have no issue paying this sum of money. Certainly, the quality of the products isn’t in question, and we love the fact there are so many flavors.
Check out all their products at: www.koicbd.com
- How to Tell if CBD is Good [Simple Tips and Techniques]
- 5 Incredibly Simple CBD Edibles Recipes [For the AVERAGE Cook!]
- 5 Reasons Why CBD Oil is Not Working For You
- How Can CBD Help You Up Your Game?
- What Epidiolex is, and How to Get it
- The 5 Best CBD Creams for Arthritis and Joint Pain
- How Long Does CBD Last? [A Timeline of Your System]
- When to Integrate CBD into Your Sex Life
- CBD-Infused Tea and Coffee: Revelation… or Total Gimmick?
- Are CBD Pills Better than CBD Oil? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe to Take with Prescription Drugs?
- 10 Best CBD Oil UK Tinctures [2018-2019 Update]
- Does the Digestive System Decrease the Effects of CBD Oil? [Answered]
- CBD-Infused Beer: The Biggest Thing to Ever Hit the Adult Beverage Market?
- CBD Oil and Coconut Oil: A Perfect Molecular Matchup?
- The 5 Best CBD Capsules for 2018 [Ranked by Potency]
- The History of Cannabidiol: A Chronological Timeline of CBD-Related Events
- Is CBD Oil Dangerous? [Busting the Myths…]
- What is a Full Spectrum Oil? [Experts Answer]
- How to Mask the Taste of CBD Oil
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Fitness Routine
- Why CBD Dabbing Can Work for Pain Relief
- Will CBD Liposomes Change the Cannabis Market Forever?
- CBD Oil for Alzheimer's Disease
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code
- CBD Oil for Neuropathy [The Complete Guide]
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner's Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil for Dementia: Understanding the Facts
- Is CBD Coffee Any Good? [Advice From a Java Connoisseur]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here's What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- Green Roads CBD Review
- What's the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What's the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil For Bipolar Disorder
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here's How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- "I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]"
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- SOL CBD Review + Coupon Code (2018)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]