If you’re intent on joining the legions of Americans who use CBD oil to help cure a variety of ailments, you must focus on purchasing products of premium quality. NuLeaf Naturals claims to provide customers with 100% organic hemp oil which is grown and cultivated on Colorado farms. With NuLeaf Naturals, you are getting nothing but the best, and the company claims it sells the cleanest CBD oil on the market; let’s find out how good their products really are.
Who Are NuLeaf Naturals?
NuLeaf Naturals was founded in 2014 and claims it is one of the nation’s “top pioneering hemp companies.” It is committed to providing customers with high-grade CBD products that are all-natural, organic and lab tested. All of its products come from specially bred therapeutic hemp grown in Colorado on licensed farms. Also, its CBD products come from whole plant extracts.
Review of NuLeaf Naturals High-Grade CBD Hemp Oil
At the time of writing, NuLeaf Naturals sells two products, a high-grade CBD hemp oil for humans and another for pets. In this piece, we are focusing on the human one only! NuLeaf’s CBD oil comes in five different sizes:
- 5ml: This offering contains 240mg of CBD oil and costs $38.50.
- 15ml: Contains 725mg of CBD oil and costs $99.
- 30ml: Contains 1450mg of CBD oil and costs $179.
- 50ml: Contains 2425mg of CBD oil and costs $239.
- 100ml: Contains 4850mg of CBD oil and costs $439.
NuLeaf Naturals is proud to state that its CBD oil contains no additives or preservatives and it is made from non-GMO plants in Colorado. The company ensures that its CBD oil is concentrated so that it contains 50mg of cannabinoids per ml.
We were impressed to discover that this CBD oil is made using supercritical and subcritical CO2 extraction methods as it is the best way to extract CBD from hemp oil. As a result, you can rest assured that there are no solvents or chemicals in the products.
According to NuLeaf, it begins the process through ‘fractional’ extraction. This simply means that the oil is extracted at a lower temperature to remove the volatile oils that are more sensitive to temperature. The next step is to use a higher temperature and pressure to extract the rest of the oils. According to the company, its special extraction method leads to a significantly more potent blend, so you end up with a greater range of phytochemicals, terpenes, and cannabinoids.
As a rule of thumb, golden liquid is indicative of high quality, and NuLeaf Naturals certainly passes this test because its oil is gold and clean. For the record, be wary of oils that are slightly brown as this is an indication that less processing has been performed.
How to Consume NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil
The company says that the daily dose is up to you but please note that one drop contains 2.4mg of CBD. For best results, hold the drops under your tongue for approximately 60 seconds before swallowing. We were pleased with the scent and taste of the oil. It smells extremely fresh and leafy, and the oil has an almost ‘woody’ taste which is certainly not unpleasant. You genuinely feel as if you’re putting something pure and wholesome into your body.
The taste might prove overpowering for some, but once again, this is just a sign of a high-quality product. Lower quality CBD oils often have an artificial taste because additives and sweeteners have been added, but there is nothing in the NuLeaf Naturals range but purity.
Efficacy of NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil
We should always take customer reviews on a company’s website with a pinch of salt, but to date, there are around 900 5-star reviews on the site. When we tested the drops for ourselves, the first thing we noticed was the strong plant taste which actually tasted better than the myriad of artificial CBD products we have tested in the past.
In terms of overall reviews, we found that customers with chronic pain felt significantly better after only a few doses of NuLeaf Naturals CBD oil which speaks to the quality of the extraction process. Other users said that the oil was the perfect evening medication as it helped their mind and body relax.
Even more impressive is the list of testimonials from customers who suffer from serious illnesses and say the oil helped them immensely. For example, those with epilepsy claim that this CBD oil reduced their seizures and helped them live a normal life; this is after years of taking medication that didn’t work. The final plus point was the speed of shipping; NuLeaf sends its products as quickly as it claims on the site.
Where Can I Buy the NuLeaf Range?
We recommend going directly to the ‘Shop’ section of the NuLeaf Naturals Website. Its products are available in all 50 states and 40 countries around the world. If you live in the United States, you benefit from free shipping and most products are delivered in 2-3 working days. You can also purchase CBD oil in bulk to save some money. For example, a 6-pack of 100ml bottles costs $1,953.40 which works out at a little over $325 a bottle; a single bottle is $439.
You can also return unused and unopened products and receive a full refund as long as you do so within 30 days of delivery. Customers are required to pay for the cost of delivery in this instance.
The CBD oil sold by NuLeaf Naturals is one of the best quality options on the market. While it isn’t exactly inexpensive, it is understandable that the company feels the need to pass the cost of production on to the customer. After all, it utilizes expensive supercritical and subcritical extraction methods and pays for lab testing.
Going forward, we would like to see NuLeaf Naturals produce more CBD products. We also hope that the company decides to post its lab testing results on the website.
- How Can CBD Help You Up Your Game?
- What Epidiolex is, and How to Get it
- The 5 Best CBD Creams for Arthritis and Joint Pain
- How Long Does CBD Last? [A Timeline of Your System]
- When to Integrate CBD into Your Sex Life
- CBD-Infused Tea and Coffee: Revelation… or Total Gimmick?
- Are CBD Pills Better than CBD Oil? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe to Take with Prescription Drugs?
- 10 Best CBD Oil UK Tinctures [2018-2019 Update]
- Does the Digestive System Decrease the Effects of CBD Oil? [Answered]
- CBD-Infused Beer: The Biggest Thing to Ever Hit the Adult Beverage Market?
- CBD Oil and Coconut Oil: A Perfect Molecular Matchup?
- The 5 Best CBD Capsules for 2018 [Ranked by Potency]
- The History of Cannabidiol: A Chronological Timeline of CBD-Related Events
- Is CBD Oil Dangerous? [Busting the Myths…]
- What is a Full Spectrum Oil? [Experts Answer]
- How to Mask the Taste of CBD Oil
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Fitness Routine
- Why CBD Dabbing Can Work for Pain Relief
- Will CBD Liposomes Change the Cannabis Market Forever?
- CBD Oil for Alzheimer's Disease
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code
- CBD Oil for Neuropathy [The Complete Guide]
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner's Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil for Dementia: Understanding the Facts
- Is CBD Coffee Any Good? [Advice From a Java Connoisseur]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here's What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- Green Roads CBD Review
- What's the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What's the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil For Bipolar Disorder
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here's How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- "I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]"
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- SOL CBD Review + Coupon Code (2018)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]