In the packed CBD market, there is only room for companies that offer premium quality products at affordable prices. Lazarus Naturals are yet another firm that claims to sell high-quality CBD extracts derived from natural hemp. Let’s find out if Lazarus Naturals is worth your hard-earned money.
Who are Lazarus Naturals?
The delightfully named Sequoia Price-Lazarus with Evan Skandalis as his Production Lead founded Lazarus Naturals. The company claims to be a leader in CBD extraction since industrial hemp was decriminalized. It is a family-owned business, and the company’s head honchos have no issue showing off their facility in Seattle.
Dope Magazine visited Lazarus Natural’s production facility and was impressed with the standard of equipment. They saw a rotary evaporator at work and Skandalis proudly announced that every single product is rigorously tested for microbial levels, heavy metals, and pesticides. All of their products are also subject to third party lab testing, and you can view the results on its product pages. We were also impressed to learn that Lazarus Naturals offers heavy discounts to veterans and disabled customers.
Continue reading to find out what type of products Lazarus Naturals has to offer…
Review of Lazarus Naturals
Lazarus Naturals Tinctures
The standard CBD tincture contains 15mg of CBD per ml and costs the following:
- 225mg: $15
- 900mg: $40
- 1,800mg: $75
30 drops= 1ml which means there is 0.5mg of CBD in every drop. The graduated droppers that come with the oil make it easy to measure doses and the CBD oil accurately, and the oil is vegan and gluten-free. It also contains avocado oil and fractionated coconut oil with no artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
There is also high potency CBD drops which contains 50mg of CBD per ml. 750mg costs $32 while 3,000mg costs $110. The highest potency option is the 6,000mg of CBD bottle which costs $200.
Although the CBD oil comes from top-notch industrial hemp in Europe and Colorado, it is among the cheapest oil available from a reputable provider. We found that the oil worked very fast for anxiety symptoms and if you suffer from chronic pain, we strongly recommend the high potency CBD oil.
We’ve also heard other customers say they are also delighted with the CBD oil as it begins to work within 15 minutes (it took a little longer for our team) and lasts for up to 6 hours (about 5 hours for us). A strong dose is also a great idea in the evening as it can help aid restful sleep.
Lazarus Naturals CBD Isolate
The company’s Terpene-Infused CBD Isolate is one of its most popular products. It is available in four flavors (Raw, Valencia Orange, Hawaiian Citrus, and Lemon-Lime). The hemp is grown in Colorado, and the terpenes are taken from natural plant-based sources. Lazarus Naturals is keen to point out that it uses kosher alcohol to extract the CBD from the plant material.
As it is 99% CBD isolate, it is not a whole plant extract, but the addition of terpenes add an extra punch to the product. You can dissolve the extract in a number of ‘carrier’ oils, but it is not water soluble. 1 gram costs $30, and there is a 4-Pack for $100 and a massive 50-Pack for $1,100.
Lazarus Naturals also offers Bulk CBD Isolate: 20 Grams cost $450, 50 Grams cost $1,000, and you can get in touch with the company to purchase up to 1,000 Grams! Again, this is pure CBD with none of the additional benefits of whole plant extract. Nonetheless, the isolate is terrific for ‘dabbing’ and is a real boon if you have chronic pain in a specific area. Just rub the isolate on the affected area and let it perform its magic.
Other Lazarus Naturals Products
One of the company’s most interesting products is CBD RSO. Lazarus Naturals uses kosher ethanol to extract the CBD, and the RSO comes from domestically sourced hemp. It is ideal if you want to add some CBD to your food; imagine starting the day with a healthy dose of CBD RSO in your oatmeal? It costs just $40 for 1,000mg of CBD or $180 for 5,000mg.
The company’s CBD capsules come in a range of strengths: the weakest capsule contains 10mg of CBD, and it costs $8 for 10 capsules. At the other end of the spectrum, you can purchase four x 200mg of CBD for $50. Few companies offer anything stronger, and the capsules are perfect if you have chronic pain.
Another great product available from Lazarus Naturals is its CBD-infused coconut oil. It contains a whopping 50mg of CBD per teaspoon. A one-ounce tub costs $15 and contains six servings while the large four-ounce tub costs $50 and contains 24 servings. One of the major selling points of this coconut oil is its versatility. You can use it for cooking, creating a lotion, as an edible or even cosmetics!
Where to Purchase Lazarus Naturals Products
You can see the full list of Lazarus Naturals products on the Shop page of the official website. Like most companies in the niche, Lazarus uses USPS shipping, and your order should go out within 1-3 business days. You can return any product within 14 days if you’re not satisfied but customers must pay for shipping.
Final Thoughts on Lazarus Naturals
Although Lazarus Naturals was only formed in 2016, it has already gained a stellar reputation in the industry. Its level of customer service is among the best around as you can not only phone or email them, you can use a ‘Contact Us’ form on the website or even get in touch via Facebook.
The efficacy of the company’s products is not in question. The tinctures and isolate work extremely quickly; in under 10 minutes according to some customers. At the time of writing, few CBD sellers offer a better $ per mg ratio than Lazarus Naturals. Of course, the price is only relevant if the products are good and in the case of Lazarus Naturals, they are exceptional. Verdict: 9.0/10
- How Can CBD Help You Up Your Game?
- What Epidiolex is, and How to Get it
- The 5 Best CBD Creams for Arthritis and Joint Pain
- How Long Does CBD Last? [A Timeline of Your System]
- When to Integrate CBD into Your Sex Life
- CBD-Infused Tea and Coffee: Revelation… or Total Gimmick?
- Are CBD Pills Better than CBD Oil? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe to Take with Prescription Drugs?
- 10 Best CBD Oil UK Tinctures [2018-2019 Update]
- Does the Digestive System Decrease the Effects of CBD Oil? [Answered]
- CBD-Infused Beer: The Biggest Thing to Ever Hit the Adult Beverage Market?
- CBD Oil and Coconut Oil: A Perfect Molecular Matchup?
- The 5 Best CBD Capsules for 2018 [Ranked by Potency]
- The History of Cannabidiol: A Chronological Timeline of CBD-Related Events
- Is CBD Oil Dangerous? [Busting the Myths…]
- What is a Full Spectrum Oil? [Experts Answer]
- How to Mask the Taste of CBD Oil
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Fitness Routine
- Why CBD Dabbing Can Work for Pain Relief
- Will CBD Liposomes Change the Cannabis Market Forever?
- CBD Oil for Alzheimer's Disease
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code
- CBD Oil for Neuropathy [The Complete Guide]
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner's Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil for Dementia: Understanding the Facts
- Is CBD Coffee Any Good? [Advice From a Java Connoisseur]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here's What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- Green Roads CBD Review
- What's the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What's the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil For Bipolar Disorder
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here's How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- "I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]"
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- SOL CBD Review + Coupon Code (2018)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]