If you Google PureKana reviews, you won’t find many results, but the sites that do recommend it applaud it. This is mainly because the company tends to lay under the radar and relies mainly on word of mouth. While most of our competitors sit on their hands and recommend base on price, we’ve decided to give you the 401 on this interesting company and its products.
Visit them at www.purekana.com
5% coupon code: 5OFFCBD1
According to the company’s website, PureKana is a Los Angeles based organization with a goal of providing consumers with some of the best, and affordable, CBD products around. As the site says all of its CBD products are legal in every state, it’s clear that they’re low in THC; but are they high in CBD?
If you purchase PureKana products, the site claims you’ll benefit from organically grown CBD that contains no pesticides, chemical fertilizers, herbicides, solvents and everything is non-GMO. PureKana combines ‘typical’ CBD products such as oils, pills, and capsules. It all sounds great in theory but let’s see what PureKana’s products are like in practice.
Review of PureKana CBD Oil
There are four types of CBD oil available on the website; a ‘Starter’ version with 20 servings along with three 40-serving options: Natural, Vanilla, and Mint. As you would expect from a company purporting to be among the best, PureKana claims its CBD oil is grown organically and contains just 0.05% THC which is effectively a trace amount.
You can choose between potencies of 300mg, 600mg or 1,000mg and while the latter option costs $139 for 40 servings, it is actually the best value for money option.
How to Take PureKana CBD Oil
While you have the option to smoke it, we would advise vaping it because this process allows the CBD oil to get to work quickly and it doesn’t leave behind a pungent odor. It is an especially good idea to vape the vanilla and mint flavored CBD oils from PureKana because they taste delicious and smooth. We simply use the drops.
Efficacy of PureKana CBD Oil
If you’re looking for something to alleviate stress, anxiety and mild pain, we would recommend this CBD oil. However, even at the strongest potency, we didn’t believe that this particular PureKana product was able to deal with harsh conditions. Admittedly, it could work for someone else so don’t take our word for it.
Review of PureKana Capsules
If you’re not a fan of vaping or smoking but need to get your daily CBD requirement, try out the PureKana pills & capsules range; we say ‘range, ’ but in fact, the company only sells one product right now. Each bottle contains 30 capsules with 25mg of CBD in each. It isn’t cheap at $89 but it won’t put you out of pocket.
How to Take PureKana CBD Capsules
As is the case with the CBD oil, the capsules are certified organic and made without herbicides and the other nasty stuff found in low-grade products. You consume one of these CBD capsules in precisely the same way as you would any other pill or capsule. Simply pop it in your mouth and wash it down with liquid, preferably water!
Efficacy of PureKana CBD Capsules
We only used them to deal with symptoms of stress and anxiety, and we have to say, these capsules do have a relatively rapid calming effect. We cannot attest as to their efficacy with regards to dealing with severe chronic pain.
Review of PureKana CBD Topical Ointment
Once again, there is only one product in this PureKana section, and it is CBD topical ointment which looks an awful lot like moisturizing cream! Each container includes 2oz of topical ointment with a total of 600mg CBD in all for $75. According to the manufacturers, the ointment is made from extracting CBD rich hemp from some of the best locations in Colorado.
They infuse it into regular moisturizing cream, and with a combination of a silky texture and Blood Orange scent, you won’t be able to wait to try it out.
How to use PureKana CBD Topical Ointment
According to PureKana, you should apply the ointment directly to the most troublesome areas. Simply apply it like regular moisturizing cream to areas in pain and relax as it works its magic in double quick time.
Efficacy of PureKana CBD Topical Ointment
In theory, CBD ointment is more effective than capsules or oil because when you consume CBD orally, it enters the bloodstream and it can take up to two hours to work. When you use an ointment, it is absorbed directly through your skin which means you can target specific areas for fast-acting relief.
Any skepticism we had was quickly removed when we discovered the speed at which the ointment works. Painful sensations should ease off soon after applying the cream. PureKana claims it can work on other skin conditions and as it also contains coconut oil, Aloe Vera, cocoa butter, essential oils and other ingredients, it feels like a real moisturizer.
How to Purchase PureKana Products?
The process is pretty simple and their customer support is phenomenal. But don’t take our word for it, go to www.purekana.com and check out their products. The company is currently offering free shipping to customers in the contiguous United States which is unquestionably a bonus.
Plus you can use our 5% coupon code: 5CBDOFF1
Final Thoughts About PureKana
We’ve seen enough to realize that PureKana is a CBD product supplier on an upward curve. It offers extremely high-quality CBD products including oils, capsules, and ointments so you can get your daily dose of the medical marvel that is cannabinoil.
As it is a fledgling company, we will give it a pass with regards to the relatively small number of products on sale. At present, we could only find three different product ranges and just six products in total.
It is also likely that the company will produce great-tasting edibles shortly as it expands. While PureKana’s CBD products err on the expensive side, we would argue that the premium quality of what they offer means you get what you pay for!
Visit them at www.purekana.com
5% coupon code: 5OFFCBD1
- How Can CBD Help You Up Your Game?
- What Epidiolex is, and How to Get it
- The 5 Best CBD Creams for Arthritis and Joint Pain
- How Long Does CBD Last? [A Timeline of Your System]
- When to Integrate CBD into Your Sex Life
- CBD-Infused Tea and Coffee: Revelation… or Total Gimmick?
- Are CBD Pills Better than CBD Oil? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe to Take with Prescription Drugs?
- 10 Best CBD Oil UK Tinctures [2018-2019 Update]
- Does the Digestive System Decrease the Effects of CBD Oil? [Answered]
- CBD-Infused Beer: The Biggest Thing to Ever Hit the Adult Beverage Market?
- CBD Oil and Coconut Oil: A Perfect Molecular Matchup?
- The 5 Best CBD Capsules for 2018 [Ranked by Potency]
- The History of Cannabidiol: A Chronological Timeline of CBD-Related Events
- Is CBD Oil Dangerous? [Busting the Myths…]
- What is a Full Spectrum Oil? [Experts Answer]
- How to Mask the Taste of CBD Oil
- How to Incorporate CBD into Your Fitness Routine
- Why CBD Dabbing Can Work for Pain Relief
- Will CBD Liposomes Change the Cannabis Market Forever?
- CBD Oil for Alzheimer's Disease
- Review of PureKana + 5% Discount Code
- CBD Oil for Neuropathy [The Complete Guide]
- How is CBD Oil Made? [The Complete Beginner's Guide]
- Avoid These 3 Dangers When Shopping for CBD Oil Online
- What are CBD Dabs? [All You Need to Know]
- Is CBD Safe for Kids? [Understanding the Facts…]
- CBD Oil for Dementia: Understanding the Facts
- Is CBD Coffee Any Good? [Advice From a Java Connoisseur]
- CBD Oil vs. CBD Edibles [All You Need to Know]
- CBD Water: Is This Going to Be the Next Big Thing?
- Can You Cook with CBD Oil? [Advice from a Cannabis Pro…]
- What is the Entourage Effect… And What Does it Have to Do with CBD Oil?
- CBD Oil for Weight Loss and Obesity
- Why are so many MMA and UFC fighters starting to use CBD Oil?
- 10 Top Studies on CBD for 2018 [Exploring the Science]
- What is CO2 Extraction for CBD Oil? [Understanding the Basics…]
- Is Vaping CBD Oil Safe? [Understanding the FACTS]
- Is CBD Safe? Here's What the Global Expert Committee on Drug Dependence Says…
- Charlottes Web Hemp CBD Review
- CBD for Spinal Cord Injury: Can it Regenerate Damaged Nerves?
- What are Terpenes in CBD Oil?
- Why are CBD Third-Party Lab Reports So Important?
- Green Roads CBD Review
- What's the Difference Between CBD Oil and CBD Tincture?
- 5 CBD Oil Myths That Need To Be Cleared Up
- CBD for Cystic Fibrosis [Exploring the Science]
- How Long Does CBD Take to Work?
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil vs. CBD Isolate: What's the Difference?
- 5 Tips for Buying CBD Oil Online
- Can CBD Oil Help People with ALS?
- CBD Oil for Anorexia [Why it Can Work]
- CBD Oil for Glaucoma [Does it REALLY Work?]
- CBD Oil For Bipolar Disorder
- CBD Oil for Anti-Ageing – Truth or Myth?
- CBD Oil for Dogs (and Other Pets)
- Can CBD be helpful treatment for cerebral palsy?
- CBD Oil for Eczema [Is it Real or a Myth?]
- CBD Brothers Oil [ Complete Review ]
- CBD Oil for Addiction Recovery (Alcohol, Tobacco, Pain Meds, etc…)
- Can CBD Help with Muscle Spasms?
- CBD Oil for ADHD [Exploring the Science]
- Is CBD Oil a Helpful Treatment for Diabetes?
- CBD Oil for Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- CBD for Epilepsy and Seizures [Exploring the Science]
- The Endocannabinoid System [Explained]
- CBD Oil for Osteoporosis [What Science Says]
- CBD Oil for Sciatica [Understand How and if it Works]
- CBD Oil for PTSD [Exploring How it Works]
- CBD for Social Anxiety [Explore How it Works]
- Does CBD Oil Work as Treatment for Crohn’s Disease? [Explored]
- What is the difference between CBD and THC? [Explained]
- CBD For Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- CBD Oil for Mood Disorder
- CBD Oil for Chronic Fatigue [It Can Help]
- CBD Oil for Psoriasis
- CBD Oil for Back Pain [Here's How it Works]
- CBD Oil as Treatment for Inflammation
- CBD for Multiple Sclerosis [How it Works]
- CBD Oil for Stress [It Works]
- Diamond CBD Review: How Do They Stack Up?
- CBD Oil for Nerve Degeneration [It Works]
- "I Bought CBD for my Dog and This is What Happened…[Testimonial]"
- HempBombs CBD Oil Review [Personal Experience]
- Kat Naturals [Full Review + Coupon Code]
- Review of Lazarus Naturals
- CBD Oil Dosage [What’s Best for You]
- Medterra CBD Oil (Full Review)
- SOL CBD Review + Coupon Code (2018)
- CBD Oil for Increased Appetite
- CBD Oil Not Working For Me (Here’s Why…)
- CBD oil for nausea [Understand How it Works]
- I Bet You Had No Idea CBD Could Do These 5 Things
- CBD For Sleep Apnea
- CBD For Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- CBD’s Effects on Cholesterol Levels
- CBD for General Health [Does it Work?]
- CBD for Boosting Your Immune System Against Winter’s Viruses
- CBD Gummies [Do They REALLY Work]
- CBD Oil for Rheumatoid Arthritis [Understanding Endocannabinoids]
- How Does CBD Oil Interact with Other Medications [Guide]
- How CBD Helped Me with Anxiety [Personal Story]
- CBDistillery CBD Oil [Review + Coupon]
- CBD For Migraines [The Ultimate Relief Pill]
- Is CBD Effective For Depression? [Exploring What Works]
- CBD For Rheumatoid Arthritis [Exploring Which Oils REALLY Work]
- CBD for Insomnia [Explore Which Oils Work]
- NuLeaf Naturals (The Complete Review)
- KOI CBD (The Complete Review)
- CBD Pure Review [TESTED]
- CBD FAQ: All the ANSWERS in One Place
- CBD for Anxiety [Discover How it REALLY works]
- Elixinol CBD Review + 10% Discount Code
- CBD Essence Review + 5% Discount Code
- CBD for Pain [Exploring Which Oils Really Work]